In Energia Polska, we respect your right to privacy. On this page you will find our position on the collection, processing and use of User data.
What personal information is collected and used by Energia Polska?
Users of our services remain anonymous until they decide otherwise. Subscribing to the services offered by Energia Polska requires filling in a form, in which information enabling contact with the User should be provided (e.g. full name, address of residence, email address, telephone number, PESEL number). The information provided in the form is used by us to contact our Users if necessary and to adjust the content presented by us to the needs and interests of the Users.
In addition, in order to provide services at the highest level and to adjust the content to the individual needs and interests of our Users, we use System Logs and Cookies, which during your stay on the website are automatically collected by the system by your Internet browser. The data contained in these files include the IP address, browser type, operating system type, region for which the pages are viewed. All this data is collected automatically by the system and used to analyse our Clients’ behaviour.
You may refuse to allow Cookies to be saved on your computer at any time by disabling the acceptance of Cookies. Then these files will be automatically rejected, but please note that in this case, we will not be able to present you with content tailored to the region from which you are visiting the portal and provide full functionality of the site as well as improve our solutions.
How is information protected?
The form filled in by the User, as well as the process of authorization (logging in) to our resources is carried out using a secure SSL protocol, which significantly increases the protection of data transmission over the Internet.
The information is stored and processed by Eneria Polska with appropriate security measures, meeting the requirements of Polish law.
Purpose of the information collected
We use the personal data you voluntarily provide us for only the purpose of:
- answering your questions
- registering your person in the Client database
- collecting data related to meter readings
- analysing our Clients’ behaviour
- processing sent applications and forms in order to provide Client service
The right to access, correct and delete User information
All persons who have provided their data to the Energia Polska are entitled to access, verify and modify that data, as well as to delete it in accordance with the provisions of:
1) the Act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101, Item 926, as amended) and
2) the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, Item 1204, as amended).
Energia Polska provides each User with the ebok.energiapolska.com.pl/login profile page, available after authorisation. This website allows to view, modify and delete User data held by Energia Polska.
Should the User consider such a solution to be insufficient, he or she may contact us in writing (to the address: Energia Polska Sp. z o.o., ul. Kasztanowa 5, 53-125 Wrocław) to enable the User to view, modify or delete the User data held by Energia Polska.
The right to choose
Energia Polska gives its Users the possibility of choosing whether and to what extent they want to use services and share their personal information. Most of the information and functionalities is made available to the Users without the need to provide personal information and only some services require subscribing. Remember that subscribing to Energia Polska is a voluntary decision of the User, who may at any time cancel the subscription and delete his or her profile in whole or in part.
Energia Polska is open to any opinions, comments and questions of its Users regarding the confidentiality of information. You can contact us electronically or by regular mail.
Useful term glossary
The following descriptions are not strictly defined. Their purpose is only to explain some of the concepts used in this document.
- cookie – a small piece of information stored by the server on the User’s computer which can be read by the server when the computer gets reconnected,
- system log – the information that the User’s computer transmits to the server each time a connection is made, it may contain various data (e.g. IP number), from which it is possible to more or less precisely determine where the connection came from,
- IP address – an individual number usually assigned to each computer connected to the Internet, the IP number can be permanently connected with a given computer (static) or assigned to a given connection (dynamic),
- SSL protocol – a special standard for data transmission on the Internet, where the transmission is encrypted, as opposed to ordinary transmission, where the transmission takes place in plain text.